Tuesday 6 October 2015



WWW: I have carefully explained each picture with relevant details, as well as making it short and snappy so it didn't get boring, hence avoiding from people not paying attention to some significant things I might have said.I also think both contrapuntal and parallel slides in the collage are fit for their theme, i.e. a dark bloody background for something sinister and depressing, while green fields and cartoons for the complete opposite.

EBI: Presentation wise I think I could stare less at the board, so I can project my voice and make it clearer to the audience. I probably could have also picked a better example for my background music too.

Best 3 presentations for me:

Amrit - 

Very well explained correlation between picture and music, as well as keywords with good vocabulary.

Mamduh - 

Very interesting layout of pictures and what it connotes to the music chosen.

Abayomi - 

Fluent speaking and straight to the point.

No comments:

Post a Comment